Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Cheat

Zombies Ate My Pizza Cheat Infinite HP Health Hack

Zombies Ate My Pizza Hack Unlimited HP Safe & Works 100%. The Function of this cheat is to make your HP don't reduce. So the zombies won't damage you at Ate My Pizza Game, you will not die even too many zombies attacked you.

Zombies Ate My Pizza
The world is in turmoil. An evil race of extraterrestrial bugs has landed on Earth and infected the population with a deadly virus. The epidemic has turned people’s brains into spongy dough, making them think humans are piping-hot pizzas. Now these soulless, ravenous hordes won’t stop until they get the last slice — threatening to wipe out mankind for good. Only a handful of strongholds remain, and simply surviving is no longer enough… It’s time to fight back!

Info Update: Zombies Ate My Pizza Hack Power 2015 has been updated on Friday, March 30, 2015. Update to Zombies Ate My Pizza Hack Power Version 1143 (Hack Zombies Ate My Pizza, Same with version game).

Features of this Cheat: Makes your life always full

Required Tool is Cheat Engine: Download it now http://cheatengine.org/

below is the tutorial to know how to use Zombies Ate My Pizza Hack Unlimited HP :
  1. Download Cheat Engine and install it.Log in to your facebook and then play Zombies Ate My Pizza on Facebook.
  2. Go to missions.
  3. In the missions, let the enemy attack you.
  4. In cheat engine select process browser. FlashPlayerPlugin or plugin-container.exe
  5. Change the value type to Array of Bytes and then click writable box.
  6. First Scan This Code 89 8A B8 00 00 00 8B 4D F0 89 0D
  7. Replace the values to this code 90 90 90 90 90 90 8B 4D F0 89 0D 
  8. Have Fun!
Below is video tutorial how to use Zombies Ate My Pizza  Hack Update 2015:
Zombies Ate My Pizza Video 1 Zombies Ate My Pizza Video 2
Zombies Ate My Pizza Cheat Infinite HP Health Hack Reviewed by Unknown on 00:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Game Cheat Info © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Blogger7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.